I'm going to review two new and wonderful whitening products I've come across that you just might need for yourself especially now that the summer season is coming to a halt. Say hello to GLUTA-C Intense Whitening body lotion and body scrub. There's also a face and body soap product but I was only able to grab these two items from Sample Room.
|Gluta-C Intense Whitening body lotion and body scrub|
|Awww.. that's some serious skin damage going on there, Donatella Versace. (Photo from Google)|
|Now you see it, now you don't!|
To hasten the skin whitening, I paired this lotion with the Gluta-C body scrub. It reminds me of the sugar body scrubs I've been using before I decided to try this product. It has a nice smell to it that makes your bathroom smell like it's spring time. I like it!
|3 is definitely better than 1!|
Now here's my TOP 5 SUMMER PRODUCTS to stay beautiful and fresh. As I've mentioned, years of experience took place to make me come up with this list. Your body will surely be grateful if you pack up these babies inside your beach bag.
1. Sunblock. I go with SPF 70! The ozone layer isn't what it used to be. Mother Earth is is growing old. Do yourself a favor. Just don't scorch that skin.
2. Lip balm. Because no one wants windburned lips. Hard lesson learned there.
3. After sun cooling gel. People like me burn so fast and I don't look forward to sticking to my sheets at night.
4. Whitening lotion. Of course, tans fade. But why not speed up the process? And while you're at it, nourish your skin with antioxidants like Vitamin C. Fortunately, you'll get just that from Gluta-C!
5. Body scrub. Who wants dead skin cells anyway!? My current HG body scrub is no other than Gluta-C.
There you have it! I may come off sounding so vain talking about skin and all, but trust me. You don't want skin damage or worse, skin cancer. *knock on wood* Simbako! My grandfather lived by the motto and always told us that "prevention is better than cure" which is why I think it really is better to be safe than sorry. Your skin is the biggest organ in your body. *Ahem* And it's probably the first thing that people you meet notice and certainly, you don't want to give the wrong impression.
|My favorite photo from our recent Kalanggaman Island escapade. |
(Before I transformed into a
|Find out more about Gluta-C on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.|
TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mymaria
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.com ★ http://www.mrsnoodleboy.com